The Lancashire Business Environment Awards are designed to recognise and reward those Businesses that are working towards a greener, sustainable, and prosperous future.
Circular business models have several distinguishing characteristics beyond their relatively sparing use of natural resource inputs. We are proud to say RecycelIT has won the award by demonstrating the below.
• Firstly, demonstrating the underlying sales strategy that tends to place less emphasis on maximizing the sales volume of low-margin and short-lived products.
• Secondly, RecycleIT offered a great demonstration that often leverages the value contained in already existing materials, components, and products. For example, by largely avoiding the use of new material and energy inputs, firms offering repair, refurbishment, or remanufacturing services can market products at a significantly lower cost than their traditional counterparts.
• And lastly, the Lancashire-based company demonstrated a great level of collaboration between different actors in the supply chain.
This goes hand in hand with their National Sustainability Project which has seen the company grow from strength to strength over the last 24 months taking on some of the biggest public and private sector clients in the UK.
The Sustainability Project aims to save clients’ money on refurbished devices, offer much-needed rebates back on redundant kit, and support local and national charities all well as offsetting your carbon footprint for you and your business with RecycleIT company pledge to;
• Plant one tree for every 10 units sold
• Plant one tress for every tonne of e-waste collected
RecycleIT is one of the UK’s leading IT disposal and asset management service providers. Established in response to the need for a more complete asset management service, RecycleIT provides an end-to-end solution for your redundant IT. RecycleIT care about the environment that we live and work within. They strive to work towards a circular economy for IT assets and work within both the public and private sectors. Their company aims to reuse as much of this kit as possible and reissue this back into the user market for resale whilst issuing rebates on kit we collect.
This award recognises the amazing work the Burnley-based business is doing up and down the UK on a national scale and has now seen the company crowned the ‘Best Circular Economy Company in Lancashire’
If you or your business would like to save money on IT equipment in either the private or public sector whilst offsetting your carbon footprint then please get in touch with Carl Greenwood on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01282 779674
For more member news, click here.