In This Section
HMRC Authorised Economic Operator (AEO) Seminar
This seminar is aimed at businesses that are either thinking about applying for AEO or have just started the application process. This practical session will run through the AEO framework with hands on advice and support on how to benefit from AEO.
For traders currently examining their options to determine if AEO trusted trader status is the right fit for their business or if alternative Customs reliefs such as Customs warehousing or inward processing, or even supply chain modification may be more appropriate.
What is Authorised Economic Operator?
AEO is an EU wide program designed for “trusted traders” who are able to demonstrate consistent quality, compliance and trustworthiness in their supply chain to Customs authorities. AEO status does not eliminate potential tariffs on importation of goods but it can significantly help mitigate non-tariff costs associated with international trade in particular simplifying the importation and exportation process and bringing faster and more efficient clearance of goods at Customs frontiers.
- Overview of AEO
- Compliance criteria
- Safety, security & customs
- Understand the types of policies & procedures that may be required
- Application and authorisation process
Who is this seminar for:
- Managers/Directors with responsibility for customs control & compliance
- Financial/ Supply Chain/ Logistics Managers
- Import/Export Administrators who have responsibilities for controlling declaration
To reserve your place:
For further information contact Stephanie Warrington: firstname.lastname@example.org / 01254 356473