In This Section
Customs Intermediary Training
Your business should consider
- Do you have a member of staff knowledgeable in customs?
- Would it be valuable to train a member of staff in this area?
We can help.
Our training will highlight what you need to know to be able to accurately complete a simple customs declaration.
NEW TRAINING AVAILABLE FROM APRIL 2019
Face to face classroom courses (full day classroom delivery) and three hours of online e-learning:
Accredited Chamber members £280 + VAT
Non-members £350 + VAT
Online e-learning: (five hours including assessments)
Accredited Chamber members £190 + VAT
Non-members £230 + VAT
- Introduction to Trade
- Business Responsibilities
- Export process
- Import process
- Valuation – explanation of the main methods and their application
- Classification – determining the use of commodity codes
- Using Customs Procedure Codes – use of appropriate CPCs
- Export and import controls
- Customs simplified procedures – explanation of procedures and benefits
To reserve your place:
For further information contact Nicola Trippier on email@example.com / 01254 356450