23may12:00 pm4:30 pmIntroduction to Equity Investment workshop12:00 pm - 4:30 pm East Lancashire Chamber of Commerce, Red Rose Court, Clayton Business Park, Accrington, Lancashire, BB5 5JREvent Type:Other Events
Need Finance For Growth? Want to Understand What Venture Capital is and how to Successfully apply? Perhaps Unsure Whether Venture Capital or Business Angel Finance Is Right For You? Led by experienced investors,
Need Finance For Growth?
Want to Understand What Venture Capital is and how to Successfully apply?
Perhaps Unsure Whether Venture Capital or Business Angel Finance Is Right For You?
Led by experienced investors, the University of Central Lancashire’s Investment Readiness Programme is designed to demystify the world of equity finace and prepare ambitious businesses with growth potential to apply for much needed investment.
Join us at our group introductory workshop to ensure you are all well equiped to clearly present your proposition and demonstrate you have a credible plan to deliver the results that investors are looking for.
- An overview of private and institutional investors
- What investors are looking for and what they are not looking for!
- The venture capital and angel investment process
- Introduction to due diligence, the term sheet and legal process
- The importance of your investment pitch
- Contributions from investors and nationally recognised experts in their fields.
Who should attend?
- Anyone actually seeking equity investment for their business or wanting to gain an insight into the investment process in preparation for future needs.
- Following the introductory workshop, participants have the opportunity to receive one-to-one assistance from experienced investors and attend further specialist workshops
(Wednesday) 12:00 pm - 4:30 pm
East Lancashire Chamber of Commerce
Red Rose Court, Clayton Business Park, Accrington, Lancashire, BB5 5JR