In this Section
Your business should consider
- Do you have a member of staff knowledgeable in customs?
- Would it be valuable to train a member of staff in this area?
We can help.
Our training will highlight what you need to know to be able to accurately complete a simple customs declaration.
NEW TRAINING AVAILABLE FROM APRIL 2019
Face to face classroom courses (full day classroom delivery) and three hours of online e-learning:
Accredited Chamber members £280 + VAT
Non-members £350 + VAT
Online e-learning: (five hours including assessments)
Accredited Chamber members £190 + VAT
Non-members £230 + VAT
- Introduction to Trade
- Business Responsibilities
- Export process
- Import process
- Valuation – explanation of the main methods and their application
- Classification – determining the use of commodity codes
- Using Customs Procedure Codes – use of appropriate CPCs
- Export and import controls
- Customs simplified procedures – explanation of procedures and benefits
COURSE DATES INCLUDE:
11 June 2019
THIS COURSE IS SUITABLE FOR THOSE WHO NEED AN UNDERSTANDING OF CUSTOMS REGIMES AND HOW TO COMPLETE A BASIC CUSTOMS DECLARATION FORM.
Grant funding: this is available from HMRC with up to 70% of training cost covered. Please note the availability of this funding is limited and will close on May 31st or sooner if exhausted before this date. Please check directly with PWC by clicking here.
Assessment: no formal exam will be taken however delegates will get to complete simulated forms to ensure they can complete simple customs declarations correctly.
ACTION: Places are limited so to register early for the Grant and book on the course please contact: Stephanie Warrington on email@example.com or call 01254 356473
Resources and information
The East Lancashire Chamber of Commerce are able to provide both ongoing support and relevant training.
Serving East Lancashire for over 130 years
The Chamber offers you and your employees a host of unique benefits and much more!