East Lancashire Chamber of Commerce has secured funding to support businesses to gain an understanding of Carbon Reduction and Net Zero, to conduct their carbon footprints and help develop a Net Zero Carbon Reduction Plan.
The Chamber is looking to work with companies directly or through larger companies supply chains.
The Chamber requires a telemarketing company to assist the recruitment of businesses onto the programme.
The programme ends on 30th September 2022.
1. Promote and market a new net zero carbon support service to businesses and enterprises in the local authority areas of
- Blackburn with Darwen
2. Gain appointments for the Chamber’s Sustainability Team to engage with the businesses either in person or via telephone, Teams/Zoom calls.
3. Appointments required with:
- 100 enterprises with less than 250 employees
- 40 enterprises with over 50 but less than 250 employees
- 6 large enterprises (over 250 employees or more than 25 % owned by another company).
The companies must be equally divided by location between Blackburn with Darwen and the other three local authority areas combined.
The success of this project could lead to further work of this nature.
Please complete the attached application form and forward any applications to email@example.com. Deadline is 28th July.