Christmas is near and PM+M are once again appealing to their clients, contacts and friends for gift donations to help vulnerable families and children in the local area.
In the coming weeks they’ll be collecting presents to give to Blackburn, Burnley and Bury Children’s Services, and this year they would love for as many people as possible to get involved, share their love for Christmas and support this very worthy cause.
If it’s not too much trouble, and you are able to make a donation, PM+M would be extremely grateful for your support. Your gift donations will be provided to local children who are unlikely to receive any gifts at all, helping transform their Christmas into something very special.
Please see below all the details:
- Gifts should be new, unopened and around the value of £10
- Gifts can be for children / teenagers of any age or gender
- Gifts can be wrapped or unwrapped (if wrapped, please provide guidance on gender and age range)
- Gifts shouldn’t contain confectionery or alcohol
- Gifts can be dropped off at either of the PM+M offices (Blackburn or Bury) between 8:30am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday
If you would like to get involved, PM+M kindly ask that you please donate your gift on or before Friday 10 December.
A reminder of the firm’s office addresses can be found at the bottom of their website, but if you need anything else or have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with their marketing team on 01254 679131 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many thanks in advance for your kind donations, PM+M are extremely grateful for your support!
For more member news, click here.