Be Prepared – Webinars for importers of food and drink products from the EU to Great Britain
Webinars on changes to importing food and drink, including composite food and fishery products from the EU to Great Britain from 1 October 2021.
Defra is hosting a series of free webinars to explain what you need to do to import the following products from the EU to Great Britain from 1 October 2021:
- food and drink that are products of animal origin for human consumption (POAO), such as meat, fish and dairy
- animal by-products
- composite food products
You can also join webinars to find out how to:
- import groupage loads
- register for the import of products, animals, food and feed system (IPAFFS)
- submit an import notification in IPAFFS
The webinars will:
- explain how to meet the new requirements
- give you links to further guidance
- give you the opportunity to have your questions answered by Defra officials
Click here to sign up and be fully informed.
We are your local customs broker to ensure you are compliant with all your imports and exports contact email@example.com 01254 356448 to onboard with ChamberCustoms – join our 125 existing customers benefitting in HMRC compliance.