Vacancy: International Business Executive
East Lancashire Chamber of Commerce provides business support services into the wider business community, with specific emphasis on companies gaining new markets, increasing sales, and reducing costs.
An excellent opportunity has arisen to play an important business development role within the International Business Department. This position is an exceptional opportunity for a person who wishes to pursue a career within a multifunctional and dynamic organisation within an international field.
– Win new clients and grow volumes with our existing clients through promotion of our core department services in line with budget requirements.
– Deliver a comprehensive international trade consultancy service to companies.
– Offer international technical guidance and advice to encourage businesses to progress with international development.
– Raise awareness and promote the International Business Team through presentations, events, seminars, and in-company.
– Generate and contribute to the teams’ portfolio of services, projects, and products for continued development.
– Develop into an International Business Trainer and assist to deliver the core training programme.
– Support and be actively engaged in the marketing of the teams core services and company achievements.
Essential to this role and Experience:
– More than 5 years’ experience in business development and demonstrate a strong business acumen.
– A strong knowledge of HM Revenue and Customs and understand the logistics industry.
– Like working within a dynamic team.
– Strong communicator with the ability to self-motivate, aim for outperforming results, and have a winners mentality.
– Understanding the use of social media in the business environment.
– The ability to use Microsoft Office, CRM’s, and desk top publishing applications.
Full on the job training will be given to the successful applicant. East Lancashire Chamber of Commerce is committed to continuous professional development through mentoring and guidance. This is office based employment.
To apply for the role of International Business Executive, please send your CV and a covering letter to Stef Heywood at: firstname.lastname@example.org.