Call for Government to financially support the creation of the Eden of the North
OUR COLLEAGUES AT LANCASTER CHAMBER NEED OUR SUPPORT
Eden Project North will be the most significant and long-lasting investment in north Lancashire since the canal system of the 18th century. It is an all-encompassing project that will tie many facets of the community together. It is much more than a tourist attraction as it will be the bridge between the scientific, educational, business, tourism, environmental and third-sector communities.
‘Eden is still coming to Morecambe’ confirmed Si Bellamy, from the Eden Project at a recent online event organised by Lancaster & District Chamber of Commerce and Morecambe BID. Whilst the COVID-19 pandemic has been, naturally, taking the main headlines, the Eden team have been beavering away on the Morecambe proposal to get the plans ready for submission for planning approval.
The Eden team have been doing all they can but now they need you and more importantly your support! Ever since the word Eden was heard locally every man, women and dog have been asking how they can help or get involved.
Well now is your time to help and support in securing this amazing project on Morecambe’s shores.
We are kindly asking businesses show their support by sending a letter to The Right Honourable Rishi Sunak, Chancellor of the Exchequer via the Lancaster & District Chamber, who are leading on collating responses.
Please can you complete these simple steps:
1. Download the suggested letter of support HERE
2. Please print onto your company letterhead and sign
3. Have you signed the letter? (VERY important step)
4. Include your full address including your postcode
5. Scan a copy of the signed letter to email@example.com for the attention of the Chamber CEO
6. PLEASE circulate this petition to friends, family, suppliers, and clients. It is crucial we get as many letters of support from businesses as possible.
Thank you in advance for your time
For more information please email Lancaster Chamber or call 01524 381331