Love to Ride Lancashire – ‘Cycle September’
“a free fun way to get more people to enjoy the benefits of cycling”
It’s really easy for anyone to join, and it’s FREE!
You can take part in Cycle September by following 3 easy steps:
- Register your work place at – lovetoride.net/lancashire
- Invite your colleagues to register (you can join or register a group, club, or ride solo too!)
- Log rides manually in September or connect your favourite cycling app (Strava, MapMyRide or Endomondo). Your rides will be recorded automatically and will sync your last 30 days of riding!
- Encourage, ride, win, competitions, prizes, maps, essential skills to keep safe and so much more!
- Register and find out about local free cycle support, for example, any employees thinking of riding a bike to work, yet haven’t quite got the confidence, we have access to trained instructors who can join individuals on their commute to help identify safe routes and build confidence. We also have access to free adult cycle lessons for those who cannot ride a bike! So, feel free to share these details with non-cyclists too. We already have access to “free” borrow a bike schemes and led rides for organisations too
Hopefully coming very soon is a GP referral for weight loss watch this space!
Details of cycle training can be found on Book a cycle course (basic to commuter training)
(If individuals are furloughed, they can still register).