Call for innovative businesses for inaugural Reinvention and Resilience Top 50
North West Businesses that have innovated and diversified during the Coronavirus pandemic are being called upon to nominate themselves for the inaugural Reinvention and Resilience Top 50 being run by Forbes Solicitors.
The regional law firm is searching for companies – small-to-medium-sized across all sectors – that have demonstrated new ways of generating revenue and protecting jobs by re-inventing their business, service, product or sector in the wake of Covid-19.
The aim of the Reinvention and Resilience report is to identify key trends that have seen companies ‘pivot’ to improve resilience and what this means for businesses looking to thrive in an economy affected by Coronavirus.
Reoccurring themes evidenced by North West businesses could include:
- Reutilisation; companies finding new ways to use existing equipment or materials to create new products
- Rising risk tolerance; businesses dialling down their aversion to risk
- From linear to flat management structures; companies embracing more democratic work cultures to accommodate resource shortages and digital ways of working
- Always open; companies investing in digital transformation and mobile, and new shift patterns to keep themselves always open for business
- Community / CSR; highlighting the charitable and public sector efforts.
Oliver Burton, Chief Executive Officer at Forbes Solicitors, commented: “While the Coronavirus pandemic has had a distinctly profound effect on North West businesses of every shape and size, what it has also done is sparked an unbelievable response, demonstrating the agility and determination that is synonymous with companies in this region.
“We want to unearth those inspiring stories, identify the qualities that make these businesses so unique, celebrate their success and create a blueprint for other companies moving forward.”
If you believe that your business has demonstrated reinvention and resilience during the Covid-19 crisis, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org, explaining why you should be included in the top 50.