We are currently recruiting for a maternity cover position within the CIPS department of the Chamber of Commerce.
Job Title: CIPS Administration
Reporting to: Senior CIPS Operations Executive
Maternity cover from: April 2020 – September 2021
Salary: £16,500 pa (Fixed terms contract)
To provide the highest level of customer service and care to CIPS clients & students. To be professional, responsive, attentive & courteous and offer appropriate and relevant levels of advice and guidance. To ensure all administration tasks have been completed accurately, on time.
Purpose of Role and Key Responsibilities
- To provide the team with administrative support.
- To be up to date and current with student information and all relevant data associated with our CIPS students.
- To ensure the Senior CIPS Operations Executive & Business + Relationships Manager are informed of any changes that need to be made or that have been made and to ensure they are informed on any aspects of holistic student care.
- To assist in ensuring all systems are up to date and information is accurate and recorded promptly.
- To be aware and ensure all deadlines are met internally & externally.
- To liaise with the Senior CIPS Operations executive on all aspects of data entry & administration.
- To achieve a high standard of customer satisfaction through our policy of excellence in customer care and be an effective team member.
- Strong administration skills and attention to details
- Methodical and diligent
- Familiar with Microsoft Office suite
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and courteously both verbally and in written form
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions and procedures
- Experience of dealing with a range of customers on the telephone and in person
- Ability to work co-operatively with others and support the whole team
- Willingness to learn
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Holiday allowance: 5 weeks pa plus bank holidays
Applications should consist of a CV and covering letter and be submitted to Beth Cunningham at email@example.com or by post to East Lancashire Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Red Rose Court, Clayton Business Park, Clayton-le-Moors, Accrington, BB5 5JR
Closing date: 29th February 2020