The latest version of Consolidated list of strategic military and dual-use items that require export authorisation is now available.

It’s surprising what goods can be classed as dual-use items – is your business compliant?

You may need a licence for some civilian goods, technologies and information if they could also have a military use. These things are called ‘dual use’.

Check if you:

  • export high-tech products like specialist computers, radios and other communications equipment
  • develop software that could be used for information security systems (for example, cryptographic technology)
  • share information, knowledge or skills that could be used to make weapon

To view the document, please click here.

Published On: January 24th, 2020