What is the QES?
- The British Chambers of Commerce Quarterly Economic Survey (QES) is the largest and most representative independent business survey of its kind in the UK. This is a chance to have your voice heard at a local, regional and national level.
- Policymakers, including the Treasury, the Bank of England, the Office of Budget Responsibility, the EU Commission and the IMF, recognise the importance of the QES as the first economic indicator of the quarter, as it reliably reflects trends in official data.
- It also allows us to understand what is important to you, to enable us to better represent East Lancashire businesses, and through the Chamber network, lobby government on your behalf.
- Additionally, to find out more information, or to look up previous QES results, visit the BCC’s website
What do I need to know?
- Your response is anonymous
- Takes less than 4 minutes to complete.
- The deadline for the survey is the 10th June.
We hope you will take the opportunity to respond to the survey.