Chamber Low Carbon and Connecting East Lancashire are getting together to put on this free morning event. With 2019 being the Year of Green Action and 8th-16th June being Bike Week we’re celebrating low emission, active commuting by celebrating cycling to work.
Activities on the morning will include:
- Doctor Bike – bring your own bike for a health check and basic repairs done free of charge
- Smoothie Maker – pedal your own delicious fruit smoothie
- Love to Ride – businesses and individuals can sign up for Love to Ride to be in with a chance to win some fabulous prizes such as holidays
- Information – lots of information about what Connecting East Lancashire can offer local businesses with regards to sustainable travel
- Merchandise – plenty of ‘freebies’ to encourage staff who work on the business park to cycle, walk or car share to work
Drop-in anytime between 7:30 and 10am to take part and get your bike checked over.