Chamber Low Carbon can help guide your business to implement a recognised environmental management system meeting the requirements of ISO 14001 or BS 8555 or EMAS with our Green Rose Programme.
This six-month programme, delivered by the Chamber Low Carbon Team, will provide support and guidance in the development and implementation of each organisation’s Environmental Management System.
- Save money on consultancy fees.
- Access new customers requiring environmental credentials.
- Prepare your business for certification to ISO 14001, BS 8555 or EMAS.
- Peer to peer learning and support network.
- Earn your business a Green Rose Certificate of recognition and you can contribute to the UK Year of Green Action.
Click here for full details (PDF Link)