Find out which UK Trade Tariff codes to use for toys, games and sport equipment.
Chapter 95 of the UK Trade Tariff Tool covers these commodities, including:
- indoor and outdoor games
- toys and items for the amusement of children or adults
- for sports, gymnastics, and athletics
- needed for fishing, hunting and shooting
When classifying toys, games and sports equipment, bear in mind that:
- toys are generally under heading code 9503
- games are generally under heading code 9504
- entertainment articles are generally under heading code 9505
- sports equipment is generally under heading codes 9506 and 9507
Use the online UK Trade Tariff tool to find commodity codes and other measures applying for imports and exports.
For further information please contact Stephanie Warrington on 01254 356473 or [email protected]