East Lancashire Chamber of Commerce has developed a Low Carbon Business Support programme in partnership with North and Western Lancashire Chamber of Commerce, BOOST and Businesswise Solutions Ltd and has secured funding from the European Structural & Investment Funds via the Department for Communities and Local Government to provide services to the SME community of Lancashire to:
- Stimulate the take up of energy efficiency measures and reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- Work with Lancashire technology developers who have low carbon technology products that are now “close to market” and need support to move their products to full commercialisation.
To complement and support the delivery partners own Energy and Environment Teams delivery of this programme East Lancashire Chamber of Commerce and Industry is seeking to procure the services of a number of consultants with specialist knowledge and skills.
- 3 x 1 Initial Diagnostics and Benchmarking, Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Consultants
- 1 x 1 Technology and Supply Chain Partnerships Specialist
- 1 x 1 Engineering and Manufacturing Specialist
The specifications for the Request for Quotations can be found via the hyperlinks.
All quotes are to be returned by 9:00 am 23rd February 2018