DIT invites you to attend the Northern Powerhouse Trade Mission to Gulfood 2017. Gulfood is the major trade event in the global food and hospitality business calendar. It is an unmissable marketplace of over 90,000 industry professionals who return to the show year after year for the widest selection of food and beverage from 160 countries.
Date: 26 February – 2 March 2017Location: Dubai World Trade Centre
Attend a tailor-made programme that offers:
- Pre-event webinar covering UAE food & drink sector
- Space to display your products on DIT’s Northern Powerhouse stand
- Company profile in the Northern Powerhouse event brochure
- In-market programme including networking events & retail store visits
- A market briefing by industry experts in UAE
- 1 x access pass to Gulfood 2017
- Support from DIT’s sector trade specialists from UK & UAE
- A travel grant of £450 is available for eligible companies
Who should attend?
- Experienced and New to Market UK Food & Drink companies looking to expand their international footprint throughout the MENA region
- Food & Drink producers targeting over 5000 restaurants in Dubai
- Soft drink and hot drink producers targeting foodservice and catering
- Producers of premium groceries, ready meals, confectionery, snack foods, dairy, organic foods, seafood, healthy and free from
The programme is free to attend. Participants are responsible for flight, insurance and accommodation costs.
For further information please contact Stephanie Warrington on 01254 356473 or firstname.lastname@example.org