Join this Northern Powerhouse (NPH) Food & Drink mission to the international food & drink trade show, Anuga 2017 based in Cologne, Germany. The mission is open to all companies with little or no export experience and will attract importers, distributors and buyers from across the world.
This is a great opportunity to learn from like-minded businesses, meet with specialists and network with customers and colleagues involved in the visit. Anuga is not only the largest food and beverage trade show in the world; it’s also the sector’s most important fair for new markets and target groups. It’s the perfect venue for all the latest trends and themes and a great place to make first-rate contacts and business deals.
What are the benefits?
This NPH mission will allow your business to:
- Attend a market briefing from International Food Experts, Green Seed;
- Explore the exhibition and exclusive access to the DIT business lounge;
- Meet our food & drink specialists from the DIT global network with their buyers;
- Make contact with thousands of distributors, purchasing managers and buyers;
- Receive in-market support from your DIT North West food & drink sector specialist for the duration of your visit;
- Take part in exclusive store visits.
Registration Deadline: 1 Sept 2017
Mission: 8 – 10 October 2017
Mission registration fee £99 (exc. VAT) Flights, 2 nights accommodation and show pass are included in the price.
We can only accept one delegate per company for this mission.
For further information please contact Neal Barfoot on 01254 356447 or email@example.com