The webinar is targeted to EU companies seeking to analyse the opportunity of the 2020 Tokyo Olympics to create business.
What areas of expertise are valuable for the organising committee in order to create flawless Olympic Games, and how do you sell this expertise to the responsible authorities?
The next few years will offer exciting opportunities for doing business in Japan with the lucrative market of the 2020 Olympic Games coming at a fast pace. There are plenty of opportunities for EU companies to:
- 1 - Develop their turnover at the Olympic Games ;
- 2 - Grow their reputation, opening possibilities for future mega-sports events (Olympic Summer or Winter Games, Football World Cups, and others).
For the success of EU companies, it is essential to:
- 1 - Have contacts with the relevant decision-making authorities among the multiple associations involved in the organisation of the Olympic Games ;
- 2 - Gain knowledge in the objectives that the Organizing Committee is seeking and the different tasks that will be necessary for the organization of the Games.
What you will learn during this webinar?
In 40 minutes from your desk, discover how to:
- Maximize your chances of being awarded contracts at the 2020 Olympic Games
- Sell your product or service in order that it matches with the objective of the Organising Committee
- Which are the relevant authorities, and what their duties are
- Which are the relevant sectors for the organisation of the Games
- Expert’s presentation
- Q&A Session
Speaker: Arthur Parmentier, Entrepreneur at EasyProtocol
Organiser: EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation – Brussels Office
Click here to register your interest
Should you be interested in attending, and for the log in details please contact Stephanie Warrington at [email protected] or 01254 356473