Heathrow invites you to attend the 20th annual Business Summit programme to connect and trade face to face with the airport’s supply chain, creating new growth opportunities locally, nationally and internationally. The events are a unique opportunity for SMEs to get a foot in the door and capitalise on the business opportunities available at Heathrow.
Tuesday 7 June 2016
Emirates Old Trafford Cricket Ground, Manchester
Thursday 29 September 2016
Leeds Civic Hall, Leeds
Wednesday 12 October 2016
The Lighthouse, Glasgow
Tuesday 8 November 2016
The Park Inn by Radisson, Heathrow
Could your company deliver to Heathrow’s supply chain?
- The Heathrow Business Summit has for 20 years connected SMEs to new business opportunities with each other, the airport and through the airport to the world.
- An estimated £93.4 million of new deals have been won by businesses, as a result of the partnerships formed at the Business Summit.
- Once registered, SMEs will receive a brochure with potential procurement opportunities.
- SMEs will receive bookings for face to face meetings with Heathrow businesses, matched to what they can offer.
- Network and form new partnerships with other SMEs.
- Meet and connect with local Chambers of Commerce, who help businesses grow by providing valuable networking and marketing opportunities.
- Engage with representatives from UK Trade and Investment. UKTI encourages and supports UK based businesses to ensure their success in international markets through exports.
Get Involved & Register Today
The Heathrow Business Summit invites small and medium sized businesses (SMEs) to connect and trade face to face with the airport’s supply chain creating new growth opportunities locally, nationally and internationally.
Places are limited, so early booking is essential to guarantee your inclusion.
Full pre-payment is required at the time of registration. Registration fee is £50 per business with one delegate representative attending on the day. Extra delegates may also attend for a £25 supplement per person. All delegate places must be booked at the time of registration. Prices quoted exclude VAT.
To secure your place for this event please contact Stephanie Warrington on 01254 356473 or [email protected]